what does this dream mean?

is there any moms here that know the meaning of dreams?

me and a friend were talking and she said she keeps having a dream about trying to get through a passage and the exit keeps getting smaller.

does anyone know what this could mean?

MamaSusieQ045

Asked by MamaSusieQ045 at 12:42 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• then its referred to as a release dream it represents stress in her life more than likely being trapped in a relationship of some sort.(lover, friend, family member co worker the job itself or maybe having to do with financial stuff ect) the next time b4 she goes to sleep have her think about that dream that room that door and tell herself that this time im finding a way out..a meditation sort of thing, and pay attention to details it could offer clues in her real life situation. it helps to write down the dream details after she wakes up, put it away for an hour or two then refer back to it and see if there is any clues about why she is having anxiety over this
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:21 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• do you know if she's worried in the dream or not?
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• To dream that you are unable to do something means that you are doubting yourself.
    To see an exit in your dream, indicates that you are looking for a way out of a waking situation
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• she is sitting here with me right now, i knew there had to be someone here that knew about dreams! she said that she is really freaked out in here dream, like she doesnt start out freaked out but she gets freaked out when she realizes that she cant get out......kwim??
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:13 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• too much Alice in Wonderland
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• hmm....

can you tell me vaguely what different types of details that she should be looking for?

thanks for the advice guys!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 2:26 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I was told to write down what I was dreaming as soon as my eyes open, because you forget so much .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• She is trying to move on and finds that she is hindered. She is unhappy or feeling restricted, and changing her life is presenting obstacles. Yet there is hope. It is also similar to a birth dream. She is familiar and comfortable and a bit afraid of change so is dragging her feet about changing. It depends on her feelings during the dream. Is she frustrated or comfortable.

Answer by Bmat at 8:31 AM on Dec. 30, 2009