going nuts...

Ahh! I am a little over 25 weeks pregnant, and im freaking out about everything!!! I feel like my baby is already giant inside of me.. I freak out when I dont feel him moving every 5 minutes.... upon a million other things, I know its not good for me to be so stressed! This is not my first pregnancy, why am I being so crazy?!!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• because its your first pregnancy! everything is still new to you and you are going through things that you have never been through before, RELAX!!!! i did the same thing, but i promise nine times out of ten there is no reason to stress...

take it easy!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• op here... this is NOT my first pregnancy! i dont get it.. ive done it all before.. but a million things run through my head and i just get so worried and stressed out!! it would make more sense to me if i was new to all this.. ahh!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• because u know what to expect, and u are thinking about it too much. at 25 weeks its kinda soon to be feeling constant movement. calm down :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• It doesn't matter how many times we are prego. Every pregnancy is different.Emotions fly, thats human nature.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Dec. 30, 2009