what did you feel like in the days before you went into labor?

just curious how different women feel physically and emotionally as the big day gets closer. and shared stories would be very much appreciated!

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• PREGNANT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I started having a lot of hip pain. My left hip would pop out of place a lot and my lower back ached... Not the usual ache but really awful ache. I was also sooo tired. lol I just had him two days ago!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• well seeing as my son was already engaged in my pelvis since 7mnths. I didnt really feel anything physically, I felt really energized n cleaned my house. the only thing was my crotch area hurt like hell for the last 2mnths sooo I was used to it...
    dracosmommy

Answer by dracosmommy at 1:00 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I was MISERABLE. I was late and just wanted to have the damn baby already!!! If only I would have gotten more sleep beforehand...
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 2:42 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• #1 I was miserable - she was 7 days late. but the day before I delivered I felt AWESOME even went bowling.

#2 I was hot and achy all over (hottest summer on record for us that year blech) the day I delivered I had a nap - and woke up knowing that was the day.

#3 I was in non productive labour for 6 weeks. 6 weeks of regular contractions that would get to 5minutes apart and then back off to 10-15minutes. I was on the induction wait list for 7 days and just had to keep calling (evidently everyone else in the city decided to have a baby that week). middle of the summer too. that solidified my " I AM DONE HAVING BABIES" the instant she was born. lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• tired, sore, pee-y. lol. the week after my EDD was when i really started to feel ready to be done being pregnant.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2009