how do you deactivate your account?

People have invaded my privacy and I no longer want to be a member of this sight

Raiderdiva28

Asked by Raiderdiva28 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I'm sure nobody meant to invade your privacy. At least I hope not.Either way, don't let people like that get you down. Just enjoy the site.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 1:05 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Um someone did the father of my unborn and his stupid love of his life he is going to marry who I know is a member on this sight!! So yes they meant to invade my privacy!!
    Raiderdiva28

Answer by Raiderdiva28 at 1:17 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Well I am sorry thaht happened to you. Doesn't give you the right to be mean though.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 1:19 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I apologize you took that the wrong way.... I wasn't being me to you... The situation that I am dealing with right now does.... So don't take it personal hun!! Has nothing to do with you!
    Raiderdiva28

Answer by Raiderdiva28 at 1:23 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Sorry about that. I shouldn't have assumed about your situation. But if you really want to leave the site try clicking on "contact cafemom" at the bottom of the page. I'm sure they can tell you.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 1:26 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Here is how to do it:
    f you decide to cancel your account, here's how:

1. Click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any CafeMom page.
    2. Under "Self-Service", click the link that says "Cancel my CafeMom Account".
    3. Let us know why you're leaving (optional).
    4. Click the "Submit" button.

We will process your request and you will receive a cancellation confirmation once your account has been canceled.

If you like CM, you can sign up again and make it more private like change your screen name and not post pictures. That is what I did and I have had no further problems.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Last anon is right--you can set this up to be very private so that the person you are referring to cannot access your page, your pics, your groups (choose private ones only), etc. Plus, if you do sign up with a different screenname and are careful, they shouldn't ever even know who you are. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Thank You All
    Raiderdiva28

Answer by Raiderdiva28 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2009