when it comes to dad

how many women get that look or additude from your man when he raternot feed your child because he " worked all day" but you pay the bills to and he had an easy day or that is your job or i am doin somethingelse so he sitsthere and doesnt ghet up

dazzledoll23

Asked by dazzledoll23 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yeah. I have a lazy ass for a man, too. Might as well be single.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Have you told him how you feel?Some just need a fire lit under their asses', not literally but you know what I mean.'We all have to compare one thing to another.He needs to be trained, they all do at some point.I'm not saying kiss ass, just that they don't know if we don't tell them what we exspect on there part.If you all wanna stay together & have a good relationship ," team work". give it a shot, whatda ya' got to lose?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:04 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• No - my dh does more with our son than I could ever hope for. My ex was lazy, but I should have seen that before I married him, I was just too young to know better. My dh was 40 when our son was born and he had thought he would never get married and have kids so he is so grateful for his chance to do it. He gets up with our son every morning and does anything our son needs when he is home.

Answer by missanc at 8:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2009