Birth Control!

has anyone you know or u that has gotten the non hormonal iud and has gotten pregant on it ?im getting it tomorrow .. its called paragard .. has this failed u ? i need advise .. besides abstinence ..lol

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 2:00 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What about a diaphragm? They work without hormones and have no side effects. They never caused a stroke, infertility or PID; you won't gain weight, get depressed, or lose your libido; your periods won't be affected. They have never been the subject of class action lawsuits and are instantly reversible

Answer by rkoloms at 8:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Paragard and Mirena are THE most effective forms of birth control (aside from abstinence), and are the most commonly used birth control method used by health care providers.
    My cousin did get pregnant with an IUD, but I'm not sure which one she had. I have Mirena now, and LOVE it.
    IUDs are also instantly reversible, and are MUCH more effective than a diaphragm. They also last much longer if you want them to (up to 10 years, in the case of Paragard, but I'm sure you already know this).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:40 PM on Dec. 30, 2009