Uh oh... what should I say?

I am talking to two guys... both are just friends. Well I put that I felt so special and my mood was adored on myspace and one of them texted me and asked me why. I don't know what to say. The other is talking to me and being really sweet, that is why I feel special.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Burn a candle at both ends and you"ll get burned. Make a choice and move on.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:13 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I told him I was having a nice convo with a friend which I am sure he knows is a guy... he talks to other girls too and even went to visit one the day after he came over to visit me. OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Don't listen to that crazy girl she doesn't know how to date. You have to date multiple people at once to find out who you like. If you only did this one at a time it would take forever. But word to the wise don't put anything that has to do with any dating up on social networking sites. Who knows who is actually looking at those. And always remember girls are princesses and boys are there servants. If he doesn't treat you that way that's how you know to move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Eyedoleyes - girl, you gotta slow your roll....First, the OP said the SHE was just friends with both of these guys. Sounds like she is interested in both of them, but other than that, she did not give any indication that she was dating or even pursuing either one of them. When someone (man or woman) is interested, but not yet dating someone else, they do NOT have to disclose each and every other person in their life to see if there is or could be in the near future a conflict of interest. Retract the claws, hunny.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:45 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• eyedoleyes - I didn't mean to upset you....the statement I made was a lame attempt at a little joke. I am sorry.

That said, I just feel that many women put themselves in precarious positions and possibly dangerous ones by being too open to people they don't know. There seems to be so much less privacy and rights to it these days and I think that has done a disservice to us in many areas of life, including the dating world.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 6:16 AM on Dec. 30, 2009