Do anyone know of legit jobs where I can work at home without paying to get paid?

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 2:07 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:06 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• mysurvey.com
    pinkrebelette

Answer by pinkrebelette at 3:54 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• If you would like to subscribe to my free e-newsletter you can view lots of ideas on working from home. go to www.imomnews.com to subscribe.
    Good luck
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 8:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I work at home. It's legitimate work and pay, and you can work up to 40 hours a week. Go to www.westathome.com
    You would be working for a national teleservices company, using your phone and computer. You never call anyone, and it is NOT sales. When you log in, calls are forwarded to your home line and you do customer service calls, but mostly orders. If you've ever seen an infomercial on TV (I'm sure you have), you'll most likely answer the phone to take an order for that product. It's pretty fun, because West@Home contracts for 1000's of products so it's never the same thing.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:26 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Here is a list of companies that hire home based workers... http://www.sabrinascloset.info/work-at-home-jobs.php

And you should also check out my Blog with some great information about home based jobs, businesses and more!! http://howyoucanchangeyourlife.blogspot.com/

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Hey I am gonna be honest with you.. I was looking for an at home job or business for a long time. The jobs don't pay enough for me to supplement and just do it in place of a 9-5 going out.. CSR pays anywhere from $10 and under per hr. So then I ventured into doing my own business. lol I was with melaleuca, Prepaid legal and something that I can't even remember but I know I was a distributor for dish network .. But now I am with Ardyss and the return on this is great. I never made any money with any of those. Not a dime. This business is in such high demand because everyone is concerned about how they look. Appearance and confidence is a key factor. I distribute the body magic along with a whole line of other reshapers for men & women. Also we have a nutrition line,cosmetic and personal care line. The body magic is the garment that drops you down 2-3 dress sizes instantly and then the results become permanent.
    daryahna

Answer by daryahna at 10:19 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• continuing from the last post if you are serious about doing something let me know and I will put up the money for you. The power pack is $299 but I know a way to only have to put in $15-$30 and if you cant get that I will put it up for you. I will give you a number to call so you can listen in and get an idea about the business and if you are interested let me know and we can do business. I am willing to help anyone out if they really want to make a change for themselves. Times are hard for everyone but we can't just sit around waiting for success to come to us we have to go out and get it. I am doing really well with ardyss and I alway have that extra cash in my pocket. Extra money never hurt anyone I always say lol so here's the number 712-432-0075 pin 921909 write me after and let me know what you think and maybe we can do business. Enjoy your day Happy Holidays and God bless.

Davena A
    ANEWU
    daryahna

Answer by daryahna at 10:30 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• My Harvest America ............. Feel free to read thru my journal posts ............ this is truly an opportunity that ANYONE can do
    sekenvpip

Answer by sekenvpip at 1:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Hi well i sell Mary Kay but i dont do door to door sales no facials no face to face interaction with any of my customers all i do is sell on line answer emails concerning there skin and they place the order directly on my site or for additional savings they buy directly from me and pay on pay pay i do this right from bed room i could honestly say that i do make $150 to $200 a day the hardest thing to do is pack the items and the mail man pick them up its that easy every body wants to look good get ride of wrinkles cover up blemishes us lady's love to look and feel good even if we work from home i know i do in the end its you chose what are you passionate about im a skin care freak anything that would make me look good not clog my pores and heal and smooth my face im buying that's why i choose Mary Kay, But whats your passion? www.marykay.com/Ezbeauty
    Ezbeauty

Answer by Ezbeauty at 3:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2009