Do u think men like it when u speak dirty to them in bed?

Do they like to be told what to do in. How to do, when to do it.

officerdouglas

Asked by officerdouglas at 6:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I assume some men do, some dont.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I think most men like it when their partner is verbal in bed. You don't necessarily have to be a drill sargent, but i think most men would love to hear "i want you to f*ck me" from their lover. I slipped up one time when we were getting into it, & said something dirty. I never really do, because i get embarrassed. But he said afterward "that was awesome, it sent me ove the top". I feel kind of embarrassed when saying that kind of stuff though, i don't know how or why i blurted that out then. Most men i have dealt with have expressed that they enjoy a verbal partner as well, at least sometimes. My DH did say though, that he once had a partner who was ALL verbal & that it got old quickly. He said he prefers it when it's every once in a while rather than every single time, because it gets old & loses it's excitement. So, i took notes.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• my ex wanted me to talk really dirty ...i could never bring myself to do it. (like fantasy dirty) It just felt so fake. I dont mind saying the "ooh right there"...or "i like that"...and "yeah baby" my dh likes that stuff but anything beyond that is out of my leage
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Depends on the guy. my DH is not a prude at all but it I think that it makes him slightly uncomfortable...
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 8:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Mine likes to be in control. The problem is that I do too. Lol, so its like battle of the power under the covers. Lol. Its really funny.
    Sierra_Mistress

Answer by Sierra_Mistress at 9:25 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Before I met SO I'd say yes. He's ok with dirty talk but he makes it clear he's the dom. Before I met him I was the dom with other men.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:28 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I talk dirty in all sorts of ways lol hubby loves it. but I usually don't do the drill sargent talk. I'm not into it.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 10:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• MY HUBBY LOVES IT WHEN I TALK DIRTY , BUT NOT TO DIRTY . HE GETS IN A TOTALLY DIFFERENT MOOD.IF I SAY SOMETHING OUTRAGEOUS HE WILL TAKE LONGER TO GET BACK TO HIS CLIMAX.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I like to be talked dirty to...but I can't bring myself to do it..just can't think of anything that does't sound scripted. Makes you have a whole new respect for phone sex operators.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:19 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Mine likes for me to sort of guide him with my body. but he wants me to talk dirty which I just can't do lol. but when I say wanna f*ck. He gets mad. He wants me to be romantic n what not. Thats so not me. Lets just get to the deed LMAO. Every man is different. MEN UGH!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2009