my tubes are tied. What are the chances that we could conceive after a reversal

I want to have another baby with my soon to be husband, but my tubes are tied. What are the chances that we could conceive after a reversal, and whats the best way to get a reversal? Is there any way to get my insurance to pay for it? I have had many many problems after getting my tubes tied. I wish I had never done it. HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• as long as they where not burnt u have a good chance
    Anonymous

• I would say prolly pretty decent chance. Did you know that approx 10,000 women who have their tubes tied still end of pregnant each year....
    Anonymous

• I would say you have a good chance, although I doubt you will be able to get insurance to pay for it. I am undergoing fertility treatments and my insurance won't cover anything. The good news is even if it doesn't work you can always try in-vitro fertilization. You don't need tubes to do ifv. There are several infertility groups on here where you can meet other ladies going through the same thing.
    eagerforbaby

Answer by eagerforbaby at 2:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2009