Have you ever won the lottery? What did you do with your winnings. Have you ever dreamed of winning the lottery...What would you do with the money?

How much did you win or how much would you want to win?

If I ever won the lottery, I would put money aside for my kids future and invest some. I would buy a nice single family home for my kids to grow up in since we live in an apartment now and I would buy my mom a car and help out my family and some charities close to my heart.....just to name a few things I would do with my winnings if I won.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Never have, but if I did I would use the $ to help out family members, and if I had anything left invest it in an ocean front property.

Answer by older at 9:30 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I would keep my day job...JK!! Pay off my house, pay for my baby's college, pay off all of our debts and take care of my family and friends!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Yes, we won the lottery. It was the state's biggest lotto at $168 million and we were the only winners. We have to keep it hush-hush, though, so that our family and friends never find out. If they knew then they would never leave us alone! So we park our Porsche's behind the old garage and we own 2 houses side-by-side so we can live in one in the lifestyle we want with all the money we have, and the other house looks lived-in for company.....old and worn down.....you know. We dress in Walmart attire (dark blue tops with tan pants) and pretend we're going to work so our neighbors won't know any different. When we leave on vacations we just put a message on our phone answering machine that says we're all sick with the flu and we cough really hard. It's getting hard to hide our lifestyle with all the wonderful things we have been buying, but by the time they find out we'll be broke!
    Anonymous

• If I won I would add the money to my business and I would hire the animators script writers and people I needed to get my anime out there. I would make trust funds for my kids and help the people I know who helped me.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:59 AM on Dec. 31, 2009