How long does it take for eye lashes to grow

I did a journal on this and noone one responded yet so I am just curious... Has anyone lost thier eye lashes? and how long does it take for them to grow back?

PhatAttack

Asked by PhatAttack at 9:21 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• OMG. My stupid eyelash curler did the same thing lol. But it only cut my middle lashes haha I looks so weird, my Husband was like hey what happeeennnd haha.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• why did you lose them? Did you burn them cooking or did they fall out? Do not try the Lattise,,,it can actually change your eye color! I know a product called Bamboo lash, it is all natural and you should see results in about 6 weeks, my mom had been on chemo and lost all of her eyelashes, 8 weeks later she has started getting them back and thicker and darker than before!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:29 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I explain it all in my journal but I'll summarize it here so people dont have to look for it. My eyelash curlers cut them off.
    PhatAttack

Answer by PhatAttack at 9:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Ah six to eight weeks! You can get lash extensions in the meantime--fairly pricey, but worth it!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:33 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• a few months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Dec. 31, 2009