Whats YOUR new year resolution?

Last year I resolved to quit smoking, and I have been 364 days smoke free!!!!!

This year I resolve to not swear!!!!! (not as easy as it sounds)

What do you need to resolve for the better?

tsjpop

Asked by tsjpop at 9:47 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm going to lose some of thsoe pounds that snuck up on me these past 10 years.

baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 2:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I'm with you... My resolutions are to stop swearing and to lose 15-20lbs.
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 9:50 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• To eat whatever the F I want, and not care about my weight and to swear whenever the F I feel like it without chastising myself for it...in other words, to just be ME~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:58 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• To stop smoking!! I already have the prescription for Chantix, but honestly, I am a little afraid to use it after everything I've heard.
    Am19v

Answer by Am19v at 10:13 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I used chantix and quit for 4 months, but started smoking again. I smoke 3 a day.

I am going to quit again. It is hard, and my man is going to quit with me finally (I refuse to buy cigs, I just take his)... but I say why am I doing this again??? Smoking that is....

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:17 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I just made sure I ran out of cigarettes on December 31st 2008 so when I woke up New Years Day I would not have any. I had cinnamon disc candies, and used those (really potent!) with each craving, and they are cheap, 100 in a bag at walmart for $1 !! I only used the fireball jaw breakers on tough moments, but that is what did it for me, after about 2 weeks I didnt even use those anymore, and I was a smoker 25 years prior to quitting cold turkey, up to 2 packs or more some days. We all have our "time" and it was mine, but thats how I did it successfully. Oh, and my husband has never smoked, that makes it easier too.
    tsjpop

Answer by tsjpop at 2:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2009