pregnancy test faint 2cd line.

I came off my period the 13th. We've been TTC. And I know its soon to tell even with my early respnce pregnancy tests I ordered offline. But I still took a test this morning and I got an extremely faint 2cd line. Was it a error in the test, or I could I be slightly far enough along for it to detect. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning but I cant stop thinking about!! Anyone else have that happen??

Super09Mom

Asked by Super09Mom at 10:06 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you had 2 lines then it is positive. Even a faint positive is still a positive.
    Congrats
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I did. Congrats you are pregnant. Even a faint 2nd line means that you are. Go to the doc and have them do a test theirs are better. YAY for you.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:08 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• really?? b/c i mean... this line is BARELY visible at all. but I can see it. --b/c i have been testing like none stop b/c we are so anxious for another kid. ya'll got me all excited!!
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 10:12 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• That is how mine looked, my DH made me pee on 6 more....It was positive.
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:13 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I got an exteremly faint line yesterday, so I know what you mean! However, I also had a digital one that says yes and no so when I got the faint positive I took that test too and it said YES!! So I would say congrats to you too! Even a faint line is a line!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 2:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• 2 lines are 2 lines BUT how long had it been sitting when the second came up. was it in the time frame? If it was with in the allotted amount of time then I'd say you are pg. It is near impossible to get a false positive.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• thats another thing But_Mommie ..... Is it showed up within the 5-10 minute range that is said to be accurate but it faded to pretty much nothing after that. thats why i think that i'm seeing things bc i want to be pregnant soo bad. i'm counting down to tomorrow morning to take another test
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 9:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• a line is still a line. I can't wait to see what your am test says! Please post it!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• it read the same again today. I dont know. Maybe I need another 24 hrs. Or maybe the test strips I have arent working right. They came from online. Supposed to read much sooner then the over the counter ones at walmart. i'm tempted to just go buy one from walmart and see. Maybe a digital one. I hate to blow 10 bucks tho
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 9:58 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I dunno It might be worth 10 bucks to know for sure. You could always call your ob and see if you can come in there for a test but that may be even more depending on your co-pay...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:49 AM on Dec. 31, 2009