How do you choose a "best answer"

I always pick the person that agrees the most with me lol

I have chosen a "best answer" on almost all of my questions...do you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I choose whoever answers the question to their fullest ability. I don't agree with the whole pick people that agree with you. I pick the most thought through and complete answer and yes I always do, unless nobody has a good answer.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I choose what makes more sense to me.

Sometimes other peoples views, make me realize-hey, I am not always right.

I am not proud of being wrong, but I will be the first to admit it...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I have chosen a best answer for all of my questions. I will pick someone who makes me giggle or think about something in another way.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• When I ask a question its usually because everything I have tried has failed and I am hoping a mother out there has figured out a solution. Sure enough I have selected best answers because I try their ideas and most of the time it works... Example to get my daughter to stop taking off her clothes at night ANSWER put the clothes on backwards and it works like a pro!!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I choose the person who either helps me the best with what I am asking, or the person who has spent a great deal of time "with me" in their post even if they weren't fully able to help me. If there are two people who I have to choose from then I send a thank you to the person who answered last and select the first person as the best answer.
    I don't always ask questions so it may be different with whatever type of question I ask.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2009