What's wrong? Is it my computer?

I got a message on Myspace and I am trying to reply to it but when I click in the box to start typing, nothing happens, the cursor doesn't even show up. I can do everything else but reply to the message. I tried going to my friends profile to send him a message but it won't even let me do that!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Technology

• Myspace is FROM HELL...I used to have an acct. and every time I went there my computer worked like crap. Do a disk clean and defragment EVERY time you go to that site or you are going to end up paying an arm and a leg to the computer geek repair shop guys..OR you may lose your computer altogether like I did!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• MySpace blows goats. Get rid of it and stick to Facebook. Not nearly as twitchy as MySpace.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010