should I go to the doc?

Im sorry if this seems like a stupid question. I took a hpt the other day and there was a very faint positive, well I got a period today so Im 99% sure its an early miscarrage. Im debating if I should go to the doc. I've had a miscarriage in the past so I know what to watch out for. I just dont know if I should even bother going to the doc. I know there is nothing that can be done. And I know women have early miscarriages all the time and never even know it. What do you think? Should I go in? or should I give it a while and see how everything is going?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would go to the dr, you could risk hemorraging and something else might be going on. GL
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 2:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I would go, the doctor can be sure if everything is ok. I was pregnant and had my period for the first 3 months.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Definitely go to the doctor. I too was pregnant and had a period the first couple months.
    dalford

Answer by dalford at 12:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2009