turning breech baby 36 w 4 d

I am open to suggestions on how to get my baby to turn. as of this morning, i am 36 weeks and 4 days and he is breech. i have already been told to try hands and knees with music playing near my vagina. other than that i need suggestions! any and all. please help, i really really dont want a c-section, this is my first baby.

shanrem06

Asked by shanrem06 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Music by your vagina? That is funny! Maybe you can lure it out with a piece of cheese. I'm just kidding. My daughter was breech. I had a scheduled c-section and it was really fine. I got to spend 4 days in the hospital just me and my baby and we really bonded and learned to breastfeed like champs. It's not so bad. Good luck to you!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:02 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• chiropractors can contribute to turning babies by adjusting the mom, allowing the pelvis to be in its natural position, allowing the baby more room to turn.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Have the doctors tried to turn the baby. It can be very painful and sometimes it is successful but not always..Google natural ways to turn a breach baby and see what comes up.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:05 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• i never turned my baby..often they wil turn their self. My middle child turned at 38 weeks. My doc was never concerned altho I was a little.....LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• My first baby was breech as well. His cord was wrapped around his neck, so turning was not an option. Have the doctor try to turn the baby. If my son's cord was not wrapped around his neck they would have done this!
    simplysmiles13

Answer by simplysmiles13 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Chiropractor! Google "Webster Method Chiropractor" to find one. This technique is just like basic adjustment. Very simple, painless and has a higher success rate than getting the baby turned by a doc, which is risky and painful!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• have you gone to spinning babies website ? or have you tried to find any providers who are experienced at attending breech birth? overall, i think there is still time for baby to turn, and some babies even turn after labor begins!!! good luck. =)
    Anonymous

• you can def try chiropractics. make sure that they are familiar w/ the webster tech.

also, check out spinning babies

and check out this site

mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 3:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2009