Pork Tenderlion in the crockpot?

I have a 3 pound pork tenderloin.. I dont have Onion soup mix..I and really limited on Seasonings.. I do happen to have a packet of the Cook in the bag and seasoning type thing.BUT i want to cook it in the slow cooker...
Can I just use the seasoning from the packet and put it in the slow cooker?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Sure, anything goes in the crock pot...add some water and maybe some chopped onion...do you have any cream soup? That's always a good add in.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:20 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• BBQ sauce, vinegar, canned tomatoes, chili powder-- then pull it after it cooks for a few hours on low. BBQ sandwiches.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Of course you can. I love to put pork tenderloin in the crockpot with a can of beer, or apple cider, or some white wine, chopped onions, garlic, basil, salt and pepper (you can even leave out the garlic and basil) let it cook, and it makes great pork dip sandwiches, or add some potatoes and carrots and serve it in a bowl.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:26 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Yes, it should taste good, do you have an worchestshire or soy sauce?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:32 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Sure. Any seasoning you think is good will work.
    It doesn't matter what box or cabnit it came from. As long as it seasons, it's golden.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I cook mine a can of Coke and a cup of Bar B Que sauce and a sliced onion. When it's fully cooked I pull it apart with 2 forks and serve it on buns.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 1:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I cook pork tenderloin in my crock pot all the time. I don't do a whole lot - I put in about 1/2 an inch of water and whatever seasonings sound good (last time I used only Lawry's seasoning salt and my family LOVED it). I start with it frozen, cook it overnight or all day on high, and it's super tender but not fall-apart - it's easily sliced but fork-tender even for my 2yo. If I want to bbq it I cook it longer, then drain the water, shred, and add bbq sauce and keep cooking. You can use whatever seasonings you want, yes the packet you ahve would work jsut fine.
    Anonymous