Going to my confirmation sono today for my pregnancy. Nervous!

I am 7 weeks and very nervous. I am afraid there won't be a heartbeat,etc. Any advice? I guess it's b/c I don't feel pregnant yet. I throw up now and then but it isn't every day. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You will feel more pregnant after today when you see and hear the heartbeat. Try not to be nervous- it can't do you any good anyway. The process is easy and painless, try to be excited for it if you can. My feeling with worrying is to try not to drive myself crazy unless there is actually something to worry about. Good luck!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 11:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Congrats on the pregnancy. Hope everything goes well for you.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 11:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• congrats sweetie, it will all be fine, good luck and happy pregnancy!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Don't worry all will be fine. My daughter is about as far along as you and she says same thing about not feeling pregnant. You both will fill pregnant soon enough. Congrats!
    dalford

Answer by dalford at 12:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• you will be fine and if you dont hear the heartbeat yet dont get worried some dont hear till 8 weeks
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• i know exactly how you feel.. i am about 7-8 weeks but haven't been to the doc yet either.. i'm sick everyday and feel so much different but i still don't feel pregnant... i'm scared there wont be a heartbeat either or that if i take another test it'll be negative even though i've taken quite a few that turned out positive.. i think when we hear the heartbeat it will be more real..
    victoriaherring

Answer by victoriaherring at 10:49 PM on Jan. 1, 2010