Do you always listen to your"gut"?

I am a big person on how a situation "feels" I have gone against my gut instinct and most of the time, not a good descion. Do you follow your head or your instinct? I am trying to make a really important choice and was just wondering what you all do?

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 11:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I really try to combine the two. If my head & gut are arguing, i'll usually seek advice from a loved one....a wise loved one. Or ask here on CM.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I usually follow my gut. Or with my kids my Mommy intuition.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 11:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• There is nothing more reliable to a woman than her gut and intuition.

Answer by older at 11:50 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I have always found that when I go with my gut, I am 100 percent right. Even if it is a decision that I don't like, I have never had regrets when I followed my gut.

donzgurl

Answer by donzgurl at 11:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I've gone against my gut before and I've definately been burned. I have learned the hard way that my gut instinct shouldn't go ignored. With that I do try to apply logic to the situation, so that does require some brain power. However, I've found that what my instinct is saying is right.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:53 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• If it's truly my gut feeling I go with it. If there is some sort of emotional influence I don't listen as well.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• My Gut feeling has always been correct. Unfortunately alot of times I chose not to listen and regretted it!
    Anonymous

• if it's my gut feeling then i listen to it/ I make sure it's my gut first and not just emotions, I wait on it a couple days then act.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 12:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2009