what the best dirty note u ever leaved for ur other half???

and how did they find it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I send emails and mostly say "wanna f***"?". I spell it out to him but on CM we need to be good girls. Thank goodness I don't have to be good at home!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:54 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• hmmm? Maybe it was please pick up after yourself you azzwipe slob! Dirty enough for you?
    Anonymous

• I often text dirty messages to my SO on his cell phone. This past Christmas, he let his 9 year old niece play with the game apps on his phone and the "little angel" went to his messages and read one of them that I left a week ago, then said in a loud voice, "Uncle Joe, I didn't know you had a cat".

Embarrassing!!
    Anonymous

• One time...I wrote a nice note...telling him every little thing I wanted to do to him...very detailed....I folded it up...put it in a tiny plastic bag...and stuck it in his sandwich that he would eat for lunch at work. =) I used to do stuff like that all the time haha
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2009