7month old not babbling?

My 7month old baby boy smiles,squeals sometimes,rolls both ways,can support himself on his hands but he's not crawling,babbling or sitting up. He doesn't even really laugh all that much if we try we can get him to laugh but he's pretty quiet I am starting to freak out. Anyone able to ease my mind a little bit?

A1CWife625

Asked by A1CWife625 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Every baby is different and reaches milestones at different ages, but if it worries you, maybe get his hearing checked?
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Babies do things at different times...and some people (and they started out as babies) have quieter, more reserved dispositions so it could just be that he is quieter by nature. Does he seem interested in you and his surroundings?
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 1:00 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Thank you for replying. He is definetly aware of us and smiles and cuddles he's just very quiet
    A1CWife625

Answer by A1CWife625 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• If you are worried I would just get him checked out by an evaluation. Also check his ears if he cant hear he is more apt to be quiet!
    morrisonkm9

Answer by morrisonkm9 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• my fist never babled until he was about 10 months my youngest at 6 months i think that you are just fine....try imatation...if he does say something imatate it....they love that
    drivnkids

Answer by drivnkids at 12:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2010