Do you support the use of full body scans for primary screening purposes, for all air flight passengers?

Sisteract

Asked by Sisteract at 12:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• YES!!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:37 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• why wouldnt you unless you were a terrorist
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Some ppl have issues with the use on children. Others voice concerns based on privacy issues-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:40 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

Umm because you care about the constitution and think that someone staring at a virtual image of you naked is a violation of your reasonable expectation of privacy?

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 12:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Yes i 100% support it for everyone! What exactly worries you about children getting the scan? Its not the pictures are posted on the Internet with your name and address.

jlstewart922

Answer by jlstewart922 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I think it is fine for children and adults....no problem with it.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 12:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• IMO the safety of millons of people trumps privacy.... and if you don't want it, take another form of transportaion
    jlstewart922

Answer by jlstewart922 at 12:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Some ppl have issues with the use on children. Others voice concerns based on privacy issues

The terrorists would not hesitate to pack kids underwear with explosives. Its a tough call.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I dont' know enough about it to have an opinion. What type of technology is involved? If there is no risk at all, I personally would not have an issue with it. However, if there is radiation or any other potential health risk involved I can see the objection- if you were a frequent flyer you could take on a decent amount of radiation over time if you had a full body x-ray at every single flight, and I can see pregnant women or moms of children having an issue submitting to a non-medical x-ray. However not knowing what technology is used I can't say for sure.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 12:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• they are not seeing you "naked"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2009