How wa it like having sex 4 the fist time with your husband?

Kaerazo

Asked by Kaerazo at 12:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It was mind blowing LOL, it was the best sex I had every had. Maybe waiting 3 months had something to do with it, IDK... We were still dating and I was kinda scared to have sex with him. Not that it was my first time but because it was my first time having sex with someone I was in a relationship with. Lets just say that once that night was not enough. He did things to me no one had ever done before. Now 18 years later, our sex life is still good and mind blowing, hard to believe we can still come up with something new..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• well I only had one partner before my current, so my current was the first to make me orgasism! We broke up and got back together several times over the years, I have had more partners, but none was ever as good as him. We are back together now after a 10 year split, and the sex is still awesome.....honestly I think it has alot to do with feelings, if you really love the person the sex is better!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 1:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• AMAZING! He was my first and I his. The only thing I wish I could change was for us to be married first. But it feels GREAT to know that we are each-others ONLY... there is no comparison... and he ALWAYS makes sure I am taken care of!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:37 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• uncomfrotable and I was nervous.

I was young and so was he. It got better though. He was a considerate and kind lover and still is.
    Anonymous

• im sure we were nervous but it wasnt right for my sis and his brother (my sister's boyfriend at the time) to think it was funny to catch us and uncover us. those were the times to laugh at though.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2009