Preparing for Baby...

Alright, I know I have done this before. This is baby #2. I am almost 36 weeks, and baby is expected to come early since he's measuring so big. I just have few questions and concerns. I'm feeling the urge to nest tremendousily. It's just awkward since I already have my first. What should I be doing with myself in the next few weeks? I think maybe I'm starting to go a little stir crazy... The Nursery is almost done, clothes are all washed, my bag isn't packed, yet. I just feel like there are other things I should be doing... or any words of advice?! PLEASE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i know how you feel i was this way with my 2nd im now on my 3rd preg lol i would say if you have everything done babys room all that then take these last few weeks to do alot of one on one time with your first child
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• i think it sounds like you are set. i think you are just getting anxious awaiting your little one :)
    Anonymous

• First, congrats!! Second, do what you feel is right... whatever you feel needs to be accomplished, do... But don't forget to enjoy your time, relax and know that that sweet bundle will be here and the center of attention before you know it!!
    JOKAMAMA

Answer by JOKAMAMA at 2:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• relax and nest all you want. the day before i had my baby I painted the living room...lol.. i found all sorts of crazy things to keep me busy. With my second baby though, he came 5 days early, and we hadnt even set up the bassinet.. His clothes still needed washing... we had like, one box of diapers.. it will all work out. Dont stress! Good luck!
    VelvetCat

Answer by VelvetCat at 2:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Pack that bag! For sure! But just do what the urge tells you to do. And know what what your experiencing is normal. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2009