DS needs Surgery?!?!?

I took my son to the Doctor today for his 2year check-up. Everything went well and then the Doc started examining his privates. My son's testicals always stay up inside of him unless he is very hot and then it looks like they both come out. The Doc acted very worried and said he was going to try and puch them out. "It's almost common". He got the right testee out but couldn't get the left one out and said he would schedule a consult with a surgon. OMG!

My husband had his left testical removed when he was 6 months old b/c it was still in his abdomen. I just don't want my baby to have to have surgery!

Have any of you ladys had anything like this happen with your sons?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'd get at least one more opinion before you commit to any surgeries. 2 or 3 more, even!!
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 2:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I agree!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 3:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2009