NOT A QUESTION JUST NEED TO VENT

SO MY HUSBAND NEVER THINKS ABOUT ME OR MY FEELINGS I HAVE BBEN VERY SICK AND PUT ON BEDREST TWO TIMES B/C I HAVE A BLOOD CLOT ON MY UTERUS. HE WILL NOT HELP WITH ANYTHING HE IS NOT WORKING HES ONA 2 WEEK VACA. SO HE THINKS HE CAN JUST DO WHA TEVER WHICK WHOULD BE FINE BUT WE HAVE A 3 YR OLD AND A 1 YR OLD AND IM SO TIRED HE WONT EVEN LET ME SLEEP IN ONE DAY HE STAYS UP LATE WHICH CAUSES MY KIDS TO GET UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT THEN HE SLEEPS IN TILL LIKE 12-1 UHUH AND THEN NEW YRS EVE HE WASNT TO GO TO A BAR ( NO PREGNANT PERSON WANTS TO SIT AT A BAR SO HE WANTS TO GO BUY HIM SELF B/C HE SAID I WILL BE NO FUN AND WE DONT HAVE A BABYSETTER ( MY MOM LIVES 2 HRS AWAY AND HIS MOM WILL NEVER KEEP OUR KIDS FOR SOME REASON BUT ALWAYS HAS HIS BROTHERS I WONT GET IN ON THAT,THATS A WHOLE NOTHER VENT LOL) UHUH WHAT SHOULD I DO SHOULD I JUST LET HIM GO AND SAY OH WELL ( AND WE HAVE TRUSE ISSUES BE HE TRAVELS ALOT WITH HIS HOB AND

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• GIRLS NUMBER IN HIS PHONE WITH TEXTS MESSAGES AND A PIC UHUH WHAT TO DO
    Anonymous

• it's really hard to give any advice without knowing the whole situation. i couldn't stand being in a relationship like that so i think i would get out asap. but like i said i don't know the whole situation. so sorry you are going through this!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• You need to say something to him. He has no right to treat you that way. I sure hope things can get fixed and better for you. What an explain he is putting on his kids. You do not want your children to think that it is ok the way he treats you.
    Anonymous

• my husband is the same way in the staying up late and sleeping in department...and not helping out with our DD...it really sucks...so I kind of know what your going through, I'm sorry.
    I don't have any advice though...I'm trying to work through my husband's lazziness and such as well
    Anonymous

• find a relative to live with and leave his sorry ass.
    Anonymous

• it is so hard to read your post in all caps.
    Anonymous

• From what I made of it, it sounds like you married a Grade A jerk off. Leave while you can. It only gets worse.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• i agree with NightPhoenix. my husband isnt nice to me at all im 5 months pregnant with second baby. had a m/c in july. He causes and yells at me all the time and it not only puts you under alot of stress but also the kids and yourself plus the baby your carrying. i would tell him you cant make the marriage work unless hes willing to put in some effort too. Try staying with family or friends for a little to show him your serious. GL!!!
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• thank you ladies sorry about the caps i didnt realize it was on till i was almost done lol ya i want to get out i just need some time i have been a sahm for 3 yrs and cant get a job right now b/c of bed rest.....and to top it of my hubby just totaled out 2 of cars by hitting a deer so know he has my car to take to work and i would go stay with someone but i dont have any one but my mom and that is a bad place my mom is wonderful but her and my stepdad fight all the time and he smokes in the house and i dont want my kids around the smoke staying at our home there is fighting but most of its done when they are asleep lol thank you all though for letting me vent
    Anonymous