What are the best and worst pick-up lines you've heard?

I HATE it when I guy asks "Where's your boyfriend?" (before I got married and wore a ring). I just want to hit them. Also had one HORRIBLE pick-up-er trying to sell me magazines once. He had a piece of cheesy white stuff going up and down between his lips as he talked, looked like he hadn't brushed his teeth for a very long time, and he probably used every pickup line he knew on me, including asking me directly if he could make out with me. BARF!
BEST: I was waiting outside walmart and a dlivery guy was going back and forth and on one pass he said, "Has anyone told you you look very pretty today?" And then he just went back to his work. Made me feel like a million bucks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Worst:do you want do dance?(I said no thankyou)(he said)"No I said you look fat in those pants"
    Best:I hope you won't take this the wrong way but your smile just lights up a room.
    boogernoodle

Answer by boogernoodle at 1:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Worst: a guy kept staring at me so I said "What?" then he says "I just want to thank you for being so fine. I guess I should really thank your mom." That was so CHEESY!
    Best: Hmmm don't think I've heard a good one yet! SO didn't use a pick up line on me, we kind of went with the flow!
    Anonymous

• Worst: an old man gets in my face and says "Can I call you?"

Best: You man's is so lucky...your gorgeous, intelligent, nice, honest, and can cook...hard to find women like you anymore.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Hahahah The absolute worst.....I had a old guy......this was on 4th of July right after the fireworks...I stopped at the store went in and he kept saying hey to me so I said hi and he left when I went out to my car he was standing next to it and said did u go to the fireworks I responded yes why and he said cause girl your poppin....I about pissed myself laughing....will never forget that one!
    Stacy83

Answer by Stacy83 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2009