after giveing birth i noticed i had more stretch marks on my tummy than i did while pregnant anything i can do about them?

what to do about stretch marks?

lilnani319

Asked by lilnani319 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Same here! I just continue to use pure shea butter as I did while I was pregnant. Not sure how much it helped but some did shrink and fade. Good luck!
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Keep your skin hydrated... any kind of lotion can help b/c it helps maintain your skin's natural elasticity. As your tummy gets back to it's original shape & size your stretch marks will look a little smaller. If they're dark, you can try one of those scar reducing creams. Some people swear that they work.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 3:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• nope nothing, like the other said you can use shea or cocoa butter to lighten them up if they are dark, but in time time will happen anyway dont waste your time with lotions and potions that promise to get rid of stretchmarks all they do is make the manufactor rich. wear your stretch mark like a badge of honor b/c you have the greatest gift to show for them
    mom2gavahnyaand

Answer by mom2gavahnyaand at 3:26 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Stretch Marks
    Ihave been doing this and my stretch marks are gone on my stomach and almost dissapeared from my thighs.Try this remedy it really works wonders! ...
    www.susangaer.com/studentprojects/stretch.htm -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2008