What "brainless" things have you done while prego ??

We all go through pregnancy brain so what have you done that won't be forgotten!

I was 8 months We were getting ready to go out and I had everything ready we were running behind I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on when my hubby looked at me and asked if that was how I was going out looking like that I said yes he laughed and I didn't know why . I looked at myself and I had NO pants on eveyrthing else just NO pants !!!

Then I was shopping and they had pop on sale 3 for $9 and I got 3 I was in a hurry and I went through Uscan ( self check out ) and I could have swore I scanned all 3 pops but when I got home a few hours later I was looking at my reciept and found I only scanned 1 !!!!

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 1:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did this ALL the time, like almost daily. I would get ready to go somewhere, get in the car, start it, and then stop because I didn't remember where I was going. Or I would be driving and realize that I was 2 miles PAST my destination. I only live about 5 miles away from my parents (the house I grew up in), and I would drive to their house about once a week instead of driving home-on accident- I'm just lucky I never ended up lost somewhere... LOL
    Anonymous

• ROFL! I love the no-pants story!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I think the thing that stands out the most right now, is I boiled my fish. I had put another fish in the same tank and it turned out the ammonia from the new fish was killing my other fish. I made my husband go out at 1030 at night to buy another tank for my old fish. The new tank was considerably smaller than the other and I took the heater out of the original tank and put it in the new one. I turned it up to help heat the water and fell asleep. When I woke up my fish looked so much better! His colors were bright and beautiful, then I realized he was dead and that the water was really really hot, I had cooked him. I was devastated!!! How could I take care of baby if I can't even keep a fish alive, to beat all it was a Beta!!! Those things can survive just about anything.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I dont remember how far along i was but it was later in pregnancy, i drove to the store got out of the car made sure i had my purse locked the door and started to close it, and grabbed it just in time for it not to close when i realized i didnt have my keys.....becuase they were still in the ignition with the car running. I felt so stupid, after that DH put a long cord on it and i had to put them around my neck anytime i got out of the car lol.

There were always little things that would happen that would drive me nuts lol. My mom always said every time you have a child a little piece of your brain goes out too thats why we lose our memory lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• This is the closest I have so far this pregnancy. My sister, mom, and I were on our way to my cousin's house for Halloween with my daughter for trick or treating, and somehow we started trying to figure out the ages of my older's cousin's children for buying Christmas gifts. I remembered that one was born when I was in fourth grade, so I was around nine. To figure out her age, then, I said "Okay, so I was nine then...so what's 26 minus nine?" My mom didn't say anything, and my sister said "She's about to turn 14 in May"...and I said "NO...that can't be right. Okay...I was nine... 26 minus nine is..."

Sister: "26?"

Me: "Yeah"

Sister: (smiling now) "Erin...you're only 23".....

(laughing now) Me: "OH YEAH!"

ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• the other day I was getting ready to go out & i was running around trying to find my purse. I was digging through our room, looking around Caleb's, the bathroom, everywhere (sometimes Caleb hides it) . I finally asked my DH if he saw it...he kinda grinned and goes "um its on your shoulder" yeah. it was there the whole time lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Good one Erin !! LOL
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 2:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2009