OMG-Christians help me out here. Have you ever been singled out almost to the point of being stalked?

I am praying for the strength to just walk away. How should a person act when they are being attacked? ignore the person? report them? just get off the computer?

I think the last one is what I am going to do. I am going to take a bath.

Help me please, pray I am able to turn the other cheek.

I will be anon for awhile just to shake this person.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Oh, so sorry to hear that! God is giving you an opportunity to represent Him and grow.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Are you being attacked, or are you being disagreed with?
    Anonymous

• What do you mean by attacked? Can you be more specific?

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 1:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I haven't, but know others who have. The best thing for you to do is block this person and put your profile on private and pray for them.

Sweet_Faith

Answer by Sweet_Faith at 2:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Um it depends, if you are honestly being stalked, this is a police issue, you can pray for the person, but dangerous behavior requires you to do something about it, could you be more specific???
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Depends on the exact situation. Can you block the person from sending messages to you on the computer.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Thanks everyone, I sent a report toCM and her comment was deleted. I also took a break from CM and have stayed clear of any area I might start an altercation.

It is hard to remember to be a Christian. I have to step back and let the situation absorb.

Anonymous

• Sweet Faith has a good response.
    It is not hard to remember to be a Christian when you walk in the power of His love. That is what we are supposed to be about. Carrying His love in our hearts. Just forgive the person, bless them and pray for them.

No I have never been attacked but I do my best not to give the person a reason to. I also do not allow peoples comments offend me. It just rolls off my back or bounces off the armor of God that I wear daily.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• oh and one more thing .... it is best not to talk about the attack in detail... satan wants nothing more than to get a gossip ring going. Don't let him into that door :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Well, I'm not Christian, but yeah, I've been stalked and attacked for my beliefs, and not just here on CM. This has happened in real life. I suggest, if it is here on CM, you block the user. And I am not saying who was right and who was wrong. Some people take disagreement as being attacked, ya know.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2009