and they say miracles dont happen anymore.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34625348/ns/health-heart_health/?gt1=43001

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• This is truly a miracle, I also posted this in my journal today. God is so awesome!

Sweet_Faith

Answer by Sweet_Faith at 1:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Anonymous

• I don't think its a miracle, but extraordinary. It should open some eyes about life and death. But as the father/husband has already connected the happenings to his faith, many more will attempt to conclude that the God of their religion is behind it all.

Still its an amazing story.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 2:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• wow that is amazing a true maricle......god deffinatly has a plan for that family
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• sugahmamma how don't you think that is a maricle??? And how don't you think god is behind it all of course he is behind it all
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Its not a question of how, but why. YOU believe that God is behind it all. I know better. And although I believe in the MOST HIGH, I give credit when and where it is due. No one knows the situation personally, and every near death experience is accounted for differently. I believe that we are all apart of the divine and that on many levels we have capabilities that are unexplainable to the blind.

But that is me. I feel that way and you dont have to. I respect your faith.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 2:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Even though I can't watch the video (slow internet), I must agree with sugahmamma. Just because you and the parties involved believe it was "God" who did this doesn't mean it was. I had an accident when I was younger and one of the other passengers said he saw someone in the backseat. He chose to believe it was an angel. I believe it was my guide, Micheal. No matter what we call it, it doesn't make it any less amazing. Miracles are in the eyes of the beholder.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Who says that? I've never heard anyone say there are no more miracles. I see them everyday

Answer by admckenzie at 6:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Not a miracle in my eyes, but I'm glad everything turned out well for them both.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Not a miracle, just well trained doctors.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 6:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2009