Help I hav no Idea what to do???

I have had serious back pain for the last three weeks...Like every time that I sit down or stand up from sitting down a really sharp pain shoots into my lower spine my husband keeps telling me to wait it off but I have never had any back pains and I am certainly not in the age range to start having back pains (Im 19) I work in a law office and all I do is sit and stand all day it is becoming extremely uncomfortable with the pain that I have but I have no insurance and do not want to continue to rack up my hospital bills what would you do if you were in my shoes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Health

• A chiropractor might be a really good idea for you. My hubby thought he had back problems and once I got him to the chiropractor, they did an x ray and come to find out it was his hips that was causing the problems. The misalignment caused low back pain, numbness, and shooting pains if he moved the wrong way.. Simple adjustments keeps him going and its alot cheaper than trips to the Dr for nothing more than pain meds.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• It could also be a kindney or bladder infection, I would be checked to find the cause.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Thank you so much I completely agree
    Anonymous

• try better shoes. the shoes you wear affect all parts of the body. good luck
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 6:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2009