if you had the chance to find out either one thing from the past or the future, what would it be?

For instance, if u want to know if your suspicions were correct about something like cheating. Or maybe how many kids you'll have. It can be anything!

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 2:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would love to know if there is a good future for my kids, in case i don't get to see it all.

Answer by older at 2:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I know enough about my past. My future is what I'd like to know about.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I'd like to see my grandchildren grown up, happy and productive citizens of this country.
    Anonymous

• I'd really like to know if my x cheated but I wouldn't forfiet a question about my future just to find out. I'd like to know if I will ever find a good man, and if so, where the hell is he right now?
    Anonymous

• I would like to know if me, my husband and son will continue to be a close family who respcect and love each other.
    Anonymous

• Ok well im going to say past but not about me. More about history
    Anonymous

• I would wanna know if our plan to move to Texas is goona be a good thing - although(since we will be leaving Utah) I can't see how it could be bad ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• No.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• i wouldn't want to know past or future. life is short to worry about the small stuff and part of its adventure is the not knowing.
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 6:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I wouldn't be able to settle for asking just one thing.
    I never want to know anything about my future, but there is a whole heck of a lot that I want to know about my past.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2009