How is it that I am due January 29th?

Okay, so i'm having an issue. I'm due Janury 29th 2010, but I only had sex in middle of May. How is this possible? My last period was last week of April, followed into a few days in May. There's only two times I had sex...Last week in March BUT I got blood work done in April, it came back negative, AND i got my period....and then May.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if you conceived right in the middle of may, your EDD would be around the beginning of February. if you conceived around the 7th of may, your EDD would be right around what you said. basically EDDs are just estimated. just be sure to have a provider who won't pressure you to induce before your baby is ready to come naturally ... no biggy then =) CONGRATS!
    Anonymous

• the egg could have inplanted late an you had a period but then the egg stuck so conrgats dont worrY!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• same thing here my last period was 8th march then spotted in april got blood work it was neg and then next month missed period went back for blood work came back pos was 8 wks but it wasn't showing up on HPT
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2009