How cold is cold to you, for weather?

When its in the teens or lower! Its Cold! I know I live in the midwest and it gets Cold! But how cold is too cold for you? Of course below zero and severe Wind chills so suck!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 2:40 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anthing below 60 is too cold for me I hate when the temps are in the teens, 20's & 30's
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• anything below the 30's for me. It gets pretty cold here in NM but I know it gets colder elsewhere.
    Anonymous

• I am not a fan of -40F but I can deal with it. The colest I have ever felt was -73F and that was FREAKEN COLD!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• well i am from southern california and we are used to 70 degree weather every day even if its cloudy. We are used to wearing shorts and flip flops every day. My husband is in the Army and we lived in germany for 2 years and we hated it. The winters are so long! and very cold. We then moved to Tacoma, Wa where its almost like Germany but not really. I got used to the weather here in tacoma and i can deal with it. It rains a lot i can say that. Anything below 35 degrees to me is cold. 40-45 i can handle because the air temp isnt that bad. Last year it snowed so much, i heard it was a fluke. everything was covered in snow, looked like a white blanket that was put over our apartments and streets. Kinda looked cool. but this year it hasnt snowed. Last year we had temps from 25 degrees to 18. Lately we just have 30 degree weather with 25 at night being cold. but its not cold enough for snow!
    Anonymous

• lived in Phx/Vegas/California for most of my life- the last 5 years we have been in New Mexico and now Utah- I am freezing anytime it is below about 67!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• It doesn't start bothering me until it gets below zero.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I am in Canada, lol....it's not near cold enough here as it usually is....right now its -25 degrees celcius, which is -13F
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Anything below 0 (zero) might be too cold for me, especially if there was a wind chill factor involved. Otherwise, I would be a very happy person as long as the temps remained below 78.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2009