I'm looking for health insurance!

DH's boss requires he have a health ins plan at minimum for himself because the employer does not offer Workman's Comp...

I'm looking at a PPO plan, 20% coinsurance, with a $500 deductible. Anyone have a preference to a company? Any companies to steer clear of?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 2:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• AAA has somekind of hospitalization insurance I think. I don't know any more than than. Plus you might be able to get your car insurance to pay for some bills in case of an accident, review your policy's details. Be sure that you don't get any kind of temporary health insurance -

because it doesn't carry over health care eligibility into another round of temporary healthcare and the same company or another temporary healthcare company could deny you or charge you prices you've still not yet imagined because of that past round of temporary healthcare provided (if health were poor).
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 3:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2009