my boyfriend wants me to have a 3 some with him what should i do?

FUNNYGIRL221

Asked by FUNNYGIRL221 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• do it if you feel comfortable; dont do it if you do not.
    Anonymous

• If you want to do it, I personally would not. It's up to you.
    Anonymous

• It all depends on how you feel. Are you comfortable with it knowing it could wreck your relationship most of them do.
    Anonymous

• Get a new boyfriend. There is no respect there.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Do you want to?

Answer by louise2 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I say if it is with another guy, go for it. If it is with another girl, don't. Honestly.
    Anonymous

• See if he wants it to be with 2 men instead of 2 women? I assume that is what he wants, if you don't want to,,, I would find a NEW boyfriend!!!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• LOL Anon :12 has it right on, see how well he likes it when you tell him you want to sleep with another man. LOL
    Anonymous

• LOL, I agree turn the tables on him. See how he likes it. Then seriously tell him how you feel about any sort of 3 some. And just know that even if it goes good once, it may and eventually will ruin your relationship. I mean really, why would he honestly be wanting to do something like that unless he's unhappy already? An added partner is not the answer to your realtionship probs in the bedroom. You guys need to have a serious convo ASAP.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 3:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Because a threesome is something that's not that uncommon but less common in this country probably than just couples sex, I'd pass on it. It's something that could come back in guilt bigtime in you plus something that he could hold over your head with you being a mom, if you and he should ever break up.

Sign. others, boy friends, husbands can all turn bad in relationships. But someone who right now doesn't want you for himself in marriage with legal rights and other things respectfully and lovingly in place, and instead wants to share you physically is someone who might not really care for you after all.

i'd do this only until you have no doubts even during the sex.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 3:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2009