2 sacs 1 heartbeat HELP

Pregnant for the 5th time....had 3 miscarriages and have one healthy child. At my u/s today the doc found 2 sacs but one was empty. I'm measuring at 6 weeks. Any chance of the second sac having a baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor rather than worry about it. I looked it up on line, and it appears that it can go either way- either that it is too early for the other baby, or that it is a "vanishing twin", that the baby has been reabsorbed. I hesitated to answer because I didn't want to cause upset. I hope it all works out for you. But call your doctor, even right now so that you don't worry anymore.

Answer by Bmat at 4:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• that something you should be talking to your doctor about not here.. your doctor would have a way better anwser then anyone one on this place and your dc has the tools to look and see whats going on..
    Anonymous

• Well if they picked up a heartbeat in the other make the doc schedule another ultrasound in a few weeks and see if the other baby is showing if not you could just have the 1 baby and the sac developed but the other baby never did either way congrats! And if you do only have 1 look a the bright side that that one will be healthy and you will carry to term. GL
    Anonymous