the molesting and dcf situation

for those of you who have followed my situation. all i have to say right now is that i am distraught..
so much has happened since the day i called dcf and im really confused with my husband
he is acting so stupid to me.
i dont agree with his actions and decisions about all this.
he feels like that is still his family and blah blah blah
and i was ok with that however he actually went to the step dads house (the one who we think is molesting the 10 year old) to finish a paint job he has already started.. i dont think the step dad knows about any of this yet.. anyways i feel that my husband should not be over there at all..how do you call dcf and implicate someone on molestation charges and then go over there to work for him??? what the double F? i dont have anything to say to my husband at this point. im speechless and numb

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Your husband is a fool. I am so sorry.
    Anonymous

• Hmmm. How do you know it isn't your hubby molesting the 10 year old? I am sure he probably isn't, but if I were a judge that is how I would think. It is dangerous for him to be there right now.
    Anonymous

• you know what anonymous.. i dont know who is molesting who anymore
    i wouldnt be surprised of any news at this point
    i even wondered if my husband is Fing the step dad
    shit at this point it all is very weird to me
    Anonymous

• however i will say this..
    we are kinda desperate for money right now becuase we have to pay the rent soon and my husbands landscaping jobs are not bringing in any money right now so he felt like the step dad should pay him the money he owed him and he should finish the job and get paid the rest.
    Anonymous

• They still are your husbands family. His mother didn't do the molesting. Nothing has been proven that the stepfather did anything. If your husband started a job that he is getting paid for, he needs to finish that job...no matter the situation. Let the courts and DCFS handle the situation. He should still be able to see his mother and brother.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• sorry i dont agree with you tyfry7496
    when he goes to his mothers house my son is with him and when he went to the step dads house my son was with him
    my husband watches our son during the day while i work
    i dont think my son should be with in 50 feet of the step dad or the 10 year old but i can understand the 10 year since that is his brother of course only with my husband supervising every move HOWEVER, I DONT BELIEVE THAT MY SON SHOULD BE ANYWHERE NEAR THE STEP DAD FOR ANY REASON... IF YOUR STEP DAD IS TAKING SHOWERS WITH A 10 YEAR OLD BOY THAT IS NOT EVEN HIS SON, WOULD YOU TRUST HIM????? HELL NO
    Anonymous

• well as long as he didn't take the kids I see no reason why your husband souldn't go over there to finish a paying job he started. However if he took the kids well thats another story. The kids should not be allowed around him and your husband is wrong for taking the kids. If they family wants to know why the kids aren't coming over well I'm crabby enough to say cause I think so and so is being inappropraite with my child and until he's cleared of the charges through whomever you called my kids will not be at your house. Sorry. And if they don'y like it they can get bent.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:42 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• pagirl171
    that is my problem,
    he took my son over to the step dads house to finish the job..i was pissed why would you have my son around him at all!!
    and he still takes my son to his mothers house where the 10 year old lives and that is who touched my sons penis..
    but my husband says as long as my son is being supervised he is fine...
    i dont agree...
    i see why he still goes to his moms house BUT there should have been no reason to take my son to the step dads house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Dec. 31, 2009