how do I not get bored during the day my fiance is in and out

Hello: Okay first of all I am a single mother of a 16 year old handicapped daughter born with downe's syndrome right now my fiance is looking for a job and does work with labor ready when there is work he has made it clear to me that he cannot be around a woman 24/7 I can no longer work he like I said is in and out during the day we do have some issues.

He has been coming in going back out during the day since this week he did something Xmas Eve and then again Saturday morning he comes home earlier I find I can get so bored and did even before he moved in sometimes during the day what can I do to help this I live in a apartment I hate these days sometimes I feel like crying I am trying to find a work from home job but have not had any luck I find out I have a cyst on my ovary week before last and I try to stay as calm as I can.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• 1st of all if he is going to say he can not be around you 24/7, then I think it is about time he hits the road. (just my opinion)

Secondly try playing some games online. That is what I do when I get really bored & there is nothing left for me to do. There is Latte Land here on CM & all kinds of games on Facebook. =)
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• This is really sad (and confusing without punctuation!). When my DH and I were engaged, all he wanted to do was be with me 24/7! I agree with PP, if he doesn't, why stay with him?
    Don't you have any hobbies?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• try plentyoffish.com
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 5:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• It sounds to me like he doesn't want something serious but wants you on the hook, for when it's convenient for HIM, KWIM?He "can't be around a woman 24/7?" What is that about? You need to tell him that he steps up and mans up, or thats it... I know I would. You need to take care of you and your child, that is the most important thing in this world, not worrying about when he's gonna be home and being bored because he's not there. Play games online, like the PP said and post resumes and job Apps online and see what you come up with. And as far as working at home, how about taking care of a few friends kids, at least until you find something else, ya know? Good Luck.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 5:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• What did you do to keep from getting bored before you met him? I would think that a woman who is totally dependent on one person for entertainment would be tiresome to be around.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2009