Who is wrong mom or me?

Mom has been spending time over my house. So at 3:30 she asked me and my son if we wanted to order take out since they eat fish, which we do not like. So I called up and ordered at 4:00 got the food and my son wanted to eat it so it would not get cold. My father flipped a table telling me how inconsiderate I was. So her we are waiting for my hubby to come home at 5:30. Was it my fault or what? By the way, my father is almost 89.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• It's not making sense to me either other than your Dad got ticked off cause you didn't wait for the hubby.
    They're at your house, and advise you to call for take out because you don't eat fish... was your Mom over at your house visiting and cooking the fish?
    Either way.... your Dad was the one who was wrong for coming in to YOUR home and telling you you're anything, that's your hubby's place if he doesn't like that you didn't wait, and it was wrong of your Dad to flip a table.
    I'd be consdiering getting him to a dr, he may be having first signs of dementia or something to cause outbursts like that if it's not a normal thing for him.
    My hubby wants my kids fed when they're hungry. Even if I have to give them an apple or something to tide them over till he gets here. Why order take out if it's going to be an hour and half or longer till he's home if you're going to let it sit would be my question.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I would have waited until closer to the time my husband would get home from work. Otherwise, I would have eaten the take out before it got nasty and made my husband something else when he got home.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• um, not sure why any of it would be your mom's fault....i'm kinda lost.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 5:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I don't understand the question.
    Anonymous

• Why anon am I speaking in a different language? I don't get it. I ordered take out my dad flipped and wanted me to wait for dinner with my hubby who is still not home. There is no way to eat all at one time but my dad said I was being inconsiderate.
    Anonymous

• How'd your dad in the picture? What's this got to do with mom? Mom asked a simple question. You ordered dinner early. Dad needs to be on chill pills if he always acts like that.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Your father flipped a table? I would have called the police!!

Answer by rkoloms at 5:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• It appears as though nasty tempers run in the family...yes, I realized you were speaking the same language hun, I just didn't understand what the problem was, chill out, I only wanted to help if I could.
    Anonymous

• i would have fed the kid first if he was hungry and let him eat and then waited for dh to get home to eat with him but theres no reason that ur father should have called u inconsiderate bc ur child wanted to eat..
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Should have just gave your son a snack from the kitchen. Tide him over tell dinner.

Answer by louise2 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2009