OMG!

My friend's sister discovered that her 12 year old son had drilled a hole in her closet wall and had hooked up a still camera to catch her naked and/or "in the act"shall we say! her boyfriend had remarked that the ceiling tile in there was askew and they went in to see why and discovered the hole.She peeked thru and saw her son in his room playing x-box with his friends and went in to ask him why there was a hole.He actually owned up to photographing her! Then he had the balls to complain to his Grandma that his mom was in there having sex all the time and grandma bitched her out! I told my friend that this kid may be starting a sexual addiction and needs therapy.Anyone ever heard of this stuff ocurring before? I've heard of kids watching older sisters,but to watch your MOM?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would suggest therapy...as a kid ,,who ami kidding even as an adult who wants to see their mom or even think of their mom having sex,... i would def suggest some kind of counseling
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• omg...thats crazy! what if the kid has internet access? He could be putting her all over the web
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• omg Crazzzzzzzzzzy
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 5:40 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I would have done something to that boy that is not legal in the United States. He would be so sour, he would not be able to sit down for a week. I mean it!!.
    I would have moved his room (if possible)to a different room. And took everything away from him.

Answer by louise2 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• The only reason a kid would do that is if he was streaming it on the web.

Not knowing that that is unacceptable or knowing and not caring is a serious issue. The family needs to see someone. This is indicator behavior. He's going to be more out of control if she doesn't solve it now.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• That's horrible... But why is she having sex with her boyfriend/s with her 12-year-old son in the next room??
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• nope, I bet he's posting pix online or videoing and putting it on youtube.com. I don't think it's his own addiction. It's something kids think of as a prank.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:42 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• that's nuts ! the first thing i thought of was that he was selling pics and videos for the money....yikes ! regardless, the kid needs to be forced into counselling in my opinion !
    Anonymous

• i dont think you would find that stuff on utube...there is a place called redtube though where there is some pretty nasty stuff....same as utube...just xrated
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• LOL.....sounds like a good topic for a LifeTime movie to me....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:00 PM on Dec. 30, 2009