Dating Advice (lesbian so do not respond if you have issues with it)

I just recently found a new clinic and Doctor. She is really great! Very pretty and always stays longer than she needs. On my first appt her nurse asked my sexual orientation so she knows I'm into women. My last appt the nurse was in a bad mood and told me she only had a few minutes to see me. That the Dr was running late and just didn't have time. My Dr. came in with a huge smile, we talked, giggled, laughed. She told me I should do stand up. She was joking around too and said "Sorry, I don't have any medication for the giggles!". Her nurse came in to check if we were almost done. At the end I discovered that our appt went on for an hour and a half.

Perhaps I am just hoping this hot Dr is hitting on me, idk. So my question is...Do you think she was hitting on me? If yes, how do I ask her out with out being too obvious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Possibly
    Anonymous

• i would just keep making appts to see her then maybe she will get the hint.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I sounds like a very good possibilty to me. I don't have any advice on how to ask her out though. Good luck!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Ask her out for lunch. That's safe enough.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Sounds like she likes you~! Just ask her out for coffee the next time you make an appt. if you're still feelin each others vibes...she could be sued if she asked you out, so the ball is in your court as I'm sure you know. Good Luck~!
    Anonymous

• i would make sure i'd find out more about her sexual orientation first and find out if she's dating anyone ect.

i would be embaressed if she said no (for apparent reasons..dating, married ect) and then you had to switch doctors.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• hmmm.... may be wishful thinking as I sometimes connect with women and laugh and talk and the times flies yet I am not attracted to them. HOWEVER, since doctors seldom run over by so much, there may be something there. I would call her directly and say something like " I felt a connection and I am sorry if I am reading too much into it- but would you like to get together sometime".
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Nope nope nope... She will lose her med license. She is required to turn you down.

My sis is in med school and we were discussing this issue over Christmas dinner. You'd be shocked about the number of doctors who get hit on and even more shocked by the number of doc who get in hot water.

Sorry!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• You'll have to find a new doctor first so she doesn't have to say no for professional reasons
    Anonymous

• anon 3:57: If I find another Dr how do I keep in contact? Besides if she's hetero and I'm just misreading I'd like to keep her as my Dr. My next appt is a month away so I guess I have time to think. You guys have given some good advice, I appreciate it!
    Anonymous