will he be faithful forever?

Ok, my husband and I were eachothers "first" if you catch my drift...we have been together since age 16! We are 24 now. so heres my question: Will he be faithful, or is he destined to cheat? Given that men usually have many many partners before settleing down for good...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• He can be faithful forever. I've met men who would never cheat on their wife. There was mutual respect for each other in addition to love. They seem to be best friends and appreciate each other. Not all men cheat.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• He will be faithful if that is the type of person he is. If he's the type to not be faithful, then he won't be. It really doesn't matter how many other people he's been with or not been with. If he loves you and is the type of person to be loyal and stick to his word, then you guys will be fine.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• depends on the man....y are you questioning?
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• AUTHOR: Its just that he's been a lot more into porn than ever before... and I found an unual text on his phone.. He really isn't the type to cheat.. but as the saying goes, people change... right?
    Anonymous

• my husband didn't have many partners before we married and was faithful until the day he died in my arms 17 months ago. we married 6 weeks after meeting . this year would have been 25 years of a great marriage. when he died we had been together for 23 years.
    justjacki

Answer by justjacki at 6:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• An unusual text? What did it say? Porn isn't necessarily an indication of a cheating heart but it can be!
    Anonymous

• AUTHOR: The text was from a female co worker, a very attractive one I might add, it said "next time don't be so nervous, you'll be fine!"
    Anonymous

• idk but I would ask him about the texts.
    ZachsMom325

Answer by ZachsMom325 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• OK, so let's deflect some of this question back upon yourself. Are you able to stay faithful to this man? Are you watching the porn with him? Are you enjoying the effect of the porn watching?
    You are right in that people do change and, that is you, as well as him, so, are you looking for a change in your relationship? is there ways you 2 can make changes together headed in the same direction? You 2 have always been together thus you may have to work harder than other couples who have had "experiences" with other people then hopefully neither of you feel like you missed out on some part of life. Try to enjoy your man, he sounds like he is a good guy.....Julie
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 6:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Most men really don't have that many partners before they get married. They fib about it.

Most men don't cheat.

Most men really really like porn and it has nothing to do with their relationship. As soon as a male can get to his crotch, his hands are on it. I can't count the number of times I've heard someone tell their son "Get your hands out of your pants." Or as FIL says, "Stop touching your tiger."

Healthy couples communicate about this kind of stuff. Just talk to him.

The text sounds work related.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2009