fake eyelashes?

always wanted to try them but i dont know if they will look like they are "too much" i dont want to call them names or anything because i dont know how many of you wear them.

do they look odd?
do they look pornish?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They can be bought thick or thin, wide or narrow, long or short, depending on your eyelid and choice of style. Be sure to purchase extra glue to keep in your purse for those moments when you may have to touch up an end.
    The pp gave excellent advice on application, but you can also buy falsies in one long strip, too, and the length doesn't have to be too long.
    I have never used them myself, but have had to apply them to my daughter (dancer & performer) for MANY years. What fun it was when us parents were told that tiny rhinestones had to be applied just above the falsies as part of their performance outfit! LOL.....I've dealt with all sorts of makeup fun.
    Play with them for a day before you actually plan on wearing them out of the house, especially so you can get used to them. My daughter said it took her awhile to learn not to blink so much.
    Have fun!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• They can look really classy if you apply them correctly. Don't use the entire length of lashes, otherwise you'll look like you have spider legs dangling in front of you. Just clip the fake ones for use at the ends of your own lashes, a little over a quarter of an inch will usually be enough. You may have to trim them so they don't look whisker-ish. You want them to flair out a little, so once set, curl them a little along with your own lashes. Apply a deep dark color along the lash line to give it more oomph, or use liquid eyeliner to really define your eye shape.
    Anonymous

• Yeah.If you're talking about the ones the korean chicks put on your lids. They make your eyes look sexy but the glue hurts my eyes. I wear contacts and and my eyes are very sensitive.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2009