Potty Training???

Hi. My older daughter turns 3 at the end of January. I have been trying to potty train her for about a year. I have tried everything i can think of: Having her own potty chair, having a soft potty chair on the big toilet, candy, stickers, going potty with her, having her go potty with her older cousin. She just doesnt want to try. I know that i cant push her but any suggestions would be great! Thank you

kittycrazy4515

Asked by kittycrazy4515 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I made a comfy place with a small potty in our bathroom. Complete with a toy magazine rack, special wipes, and a privacy sign to hang on the door. I used the diapers that turn cold when they pee. Then I bribed him. I said if you potty on the potty chair you get a cake and daddy will bring home a new toy. He peed on it by the end of the day. Then the next day I said if you poop on it you will get a new toy and another cake. Done deal. Plus we clapped and cheered and called everyone we new with the news, Includeing his aunt who pretended to be Blue from blues clues!
    mommamolly194

Answer by mommamolly194 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2009