Did I miss it?

I am on CD 13 today... well yesterday I was so busy I forgot to use my OPK. at about 9 pm I had this slight discomfort in my right side (which reminded me to test) Well the OPK lines were both very dark at 9 pm. Do you think I missed the chance? I usually don't get that twinge feeling till CD 14. This is the first time I have used an OPK.

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 6:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The OPK are usually positive about 36 hours BEFORE you ovualte. But if you do think you might have ovualted (with the discomfort on your right side) the egg remains good for about 24 hours. So I would say to work on it tonight and tomorrow at least. GL! Baby dust to you!!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 8:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• You need to hop on that baby dance! The test is to predict the hormonal surge before the ovulation. baby dance for the next 3 nights!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Thanks ladies!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2009