How would you get back to things once the holidays are over with?

I am sure I am not the only one but right before Thanksgiving all the way to X-mas I have been eating like a pig and I feel it. Now I'd like to cut back and go back to my old habit...lol not that that was any healthier, but what steps would you take and do?

Thank you ladies for your input.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• First thing you do is go through your fridge, freezer, and cabinets and throw out ALL the junk.....POOF!....gone!
    Scrub the freezer and fridge clean with a nice cleanser and wipe dry. Place a box of Arm & Hammer odor absorber in each.
    Wipe out your cabinets and throw out any expired products and seasonings. Relign the shelves, if needed, and reorganize the cabinets the way you wish.
    Now, the fun part! Go to the store and stock up on tasty seasonings and shelf products that are healthy and versatile. Purchase fresh fruit and veggies, according to what is available in your area this time of year, and lots of healthy goodies for your fridge & freezer! Yogurts, cheese, skim milk, frozen fruit for the times when fresh fruit is in low supply, etc.
    Stock up on healthy snack items that you can munch on for hungry moments that will also provide nutrition. I like trail mix, myself.
    Have fun!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Sorry.....the word is reline (not relign).
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2009